Gus Commercials Social Media “Pun Competition” Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Gus Commercials Ltd (company no NI051978), whose registered office is at 22 Central Park Mallusk, Newtownabbey, Co Antrim, BT36 4FS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Gus Commercials Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/guscommercials/ .
- Multiple entries from the same person are encouraged but will be de-duplicated for the purposes of the draw. Entrants will only be entered into the draw once regardless of the number of entries.
- Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 30 June 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9.1 The entrant must “like” the competition post on Facebook.
9.2 The entrant must post at least one pun as instructed within the Facebook post
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be posted to the Gus Commercials Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/guscommercials/) as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: a £50 Maxol fuel gift voucher.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen: at random, from all entries received, by Billy Miskelly, Director of Gus Commercials Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected from or when/how it will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. The winner agrees to the promoter tagging him/her on Facebook. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address email@example.com.