We are Recruiting a Parts Advisor
Gus Commercials Ltd part of the Traction Group is one of Northern Ireland’s most reputable independent providers of commercial vehicle hire, sales, servicing and parts and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
The main purpose of the Parts Advisor is to source and supply vehicle parts providing each customer with the highest level of individual care and respect.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience gained in a Motor Factor or Dealer retail environment
- A practical knowledge of computerised systems – use of Kerridge system advantageous
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills are essential
- Good presentation of work and self
- Excellent rate of pay
- Desirable working conditions
- Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00, alternate Saturday 8.30 to 12.30
- Private medical insurance after 12 months of service
- Life insurance benefit
- 30 days holiday per year and employer contribution pension
For the full job specification with more information on the requirements of this role, please contact Collette via email at email@example.com or telephone 02890 831772 to receive a full application pack. The application pack will contain an application form, or you can apply with a CV. If you require any further information please contact Collette in the first instance.
Closing date for applications is 22 October 2021